Wednesday, January 4, 2012

But His Favorite Song Of All

2012
A place of all things new. A year filled with wonder and excitement and expectations. Drawing closer to the Father and learning to hear HIS voice. Walking closer with HIM as I struggle to know HIS will. I will begin and in that new beginning I will sing, for it is in the praise of HIS people that HE dwells.
I was listening to my  music this morning as I worked and this song came on, it caused me to pause, it caused me to dance.
You see, we are spirits with a fleshly body and when our spirit man comes into contact with the Holy Spirit it reacts. It just rose up within me and I could nothing but worship. There is an anointing that cannot be ignore and it shows up in all kinds of places. Today, in a song... I danced.


Praise breaks the yoke of fear and shatters the bondage of despair.  It will calm the spirit of angry and dispel the darkness of loneliness. With the song of praise joy will come and you will find that peace will follow. The Holy Spirit of God comes wisdom and knowledge and understanding and all those things can be experienced just by the praise of the heart. 
I have some things that I need to overcome and I remember in the past years of my life, praise and a red tambourine delivered me. There is power in the anointing and there is escape in the praise.

I pray that year for you is  filled with the song of the Redeemed and .. I hope you dance.

----------- Listen, close your eyes...  do you feel that? That is your spirit man responding to HIM. To HIS presence.  HE is listening to hear you sing. -------



He loves to hear the wind sing
as it whistles through the pines and mountain leaves
And He love to hear the raindrops
as they splash to the ground in a magic melody
He smiles in sweet approval
as the waves crash through the rocks in harmony
And creation joins in unity
to sing to Him majestic symphonies

But His favorite song of all
Is the song of the redeemed
When lost sinners now made clean
Lift their voices loud and strong
When those purchased by His blood
Lift to Him a song of love
There's nothin' more He'd rather hear
Nor so pleasin' to His ear
As His favorite song of all

And He loves to hear the angels
as they sing, "Holy, holy is the Lamb"
Heaven's choirs in harmony
lift up praises to the Great I Am
But He lifts His hands for silence
when the weakest saved by grace begins to sing
And a million angels listen
as a newborn soul sings, "I've been redeemed!"

'Cause His favorite song of all
Is the song of the redeemed
When lost sinners now made clean
Lift their voices loud and strong
When those purchased by His blood
Lift to Him a song of love
There's nothin' more He'd rather hear
Nor so pleasin' to His ear
As His favorite song of all

Bridge:
It's not just melodies and harmonies
That catches His attention
It's not just clever lines and phrases
That causes Him to stop and listen
But when anyone set free,
Washed and bought by Calvary begins to sing

That's His favorite song of all
Is the song of the redeemed
When lost sinners now made clean
Lift their voices loud and strong
When those purchased by His blood
Lift to Him a song of love
There's nothin' more He'd rather hear
Nor so pleasin' to His ear
As His favorite song of all

Holy, holy, holy is the Lamb
Halleluiah, halleluiah


Denise


5 comments:

Rowann said...

Love... Love... Love that song ! Thank for SHARING !

Lea said...

Amen Denise!
Holy is the Lamb!!!
Keep dancing in the Spirit my friend! Hallelujah!!

Joan Brown said...

Thanks for the post. If you’re looking for hearing aid repair then there is a great resource out there.

Tony Raz said...

Being in birth injury attorney can cause some major prolems for your life. I found this article to be very informative. Help is out there and it’s easier to find if you know what you’re looking for.

stacy said...

Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting your life together. I know that interventionist can make a big difference but, can be difficult to do on your own. Get help today.