Friday, January 3, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU..


 I am coming back to the blog and will be out and about to visit every evening when I can. Lots going on in my life and time to share............. GOD IS GOING TO DO A NEW THING: THAT IS MY PRAYER FOR 2014


 Isaiah 43:19 King James Version (KJV) 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

 (someone out there tell me how to get my banner to center)
 Denise


4 comments:

Rowann Wilkerson said...

So GOOD to see you back ! Missed You Praying for a GREAT New Year...

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I've missed you so much, Denise!!! Glad to see you back here. I love your verse for this year. I've clung to that verse for a long time ---- love the whole chapter, for that matter. Love you, girl!!!!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Happy New Year! Grams(Carolyn)

Love Bears All Things said...

So happy to see you blogging again